12 October 2010

Discovering Special Drawing





Today I have one day trip with my family in Auckland city, when we walked down through the Queen Street and saw an unfamiliar street artist Mark who I never seen before. He used the toilet paper to stain with the India ink and the sip of cooking oil to smear on the glossary photography paper, he only use five to ten minutes to finish each drawing. Also he used some yellow spread paint to spread on the background to make the effect of sunset.

However, I thought Mark was really great street artist who uses different medium to draw different landscapes of South Africa, and the nature environment. Overall, it was a great experience after we chatted about his works, and he gave me a valuable lesson about how to use those materials to make the beautiful compositions.

No comments:

Post a Comment